KVDW Slim Jim
KVDW Slim Jim
- Multiple boiler system: steam boiler plus boiler per group, all temperature control by PID; each group fed with water preheated to target temperature via heat-exchanger with self-regulating temperature adjustment.
- Actual water temperature in each group is displayed in extra large digits.
- Two stage progressive pre-infusion cylinder per group
- Pressure gauge per group indicating real-life extraction pressure at the puck.
- Shot-timer per group.
- Drip tray easily adjustable in height.
- Two hot water temperatures available.
- Powerful, isolated steam boiler – up to 6,000Watt.
- Dual volumetric Bastone lever.
- All stainless steel construction
- Foot activated steam valves.
- Active cup warmer with temperature control.
- Sneeze guard awning.
- External temperature probe.
VIRTUAL ENDLESS CUSTOMISATION POSSIBILITIES
Next to the high build quality and strong performance in extraction and steam, our machines` main point of difference has since 1984 been their design. We intend to exploit our experience in this field to its full extent. The Slim Jim will be offered in a wide array of appearances. Everyone can now have their own bespoke machine, be it the aspiring espresso bar owner or a chain of shops. Many different, visually defining parts can be chosen; legs, front panels, side panels, cup rails, colours, awnings, colour of knobs/handles, groups, and so forth. Furthermore, all parts are interchangeable allowing the Slim Jim to be evolved or adapted over time.